Criteria for Special Recruitment to HCS 2015 (Executive Branch) under Rule 7 of HCS (Executive Branch) Rules, 2008.1. Member of Group „B‟ and Group „C‟ services of all the Departments in the State of Haryana excluding Doctors, Engineers, Police Officers and Technical Staff will be considered for the Special
Recruitment. Members of Group „B‟ and Group „C‟ service in the grade pay of Rs. 3600/- and above on the last date of submission of recommendations to the Chief Secretary will only be considered.
2. To be eligible, the candidate should fulfil the following conditions as on the last date appointed by the Chief Secretary to Government Haryana for the submission of recommendations:-
(i) has completed 10 year‟s continuous Government service either as Group „B‟ or Group „C‟ or taken together;
(ii) has not attained the age of forty eight years;
(iii) is not charge-sheeted in criminal proceedings and disciplinary proceedings for major penalty.
(iv) is clear from vigilance angle.
(v) is a graduate of a recognized University;
(vi) should have at least seven ACRs of „very good‟ category and three ACRs of not less than „good‟ category during the last ten years.
(vii) Integrity has never been doubted in the career.
3. The Chief Secretary to Government Haryana shall invite the recommendations from the various departments with service profile of the candidates in FORM I. The candidate shall be assessed by the departments on the basis of scrutiny of their service record, relevant experience, academic achievements and other achievements. The departments shall distribute the marks between the service records, experience, academic achievements and other professional achievements as follows:-
Out of maximum 100 marks,
- HCS old question papers, HCS question paper language
- Date Sheet cum Time Table for the post of HCS(Ex.Br.) & Other Allied Services Exam
the weightage for each of the four components be given as follows:-(i) Service records with particular reference to ACRs for the last 10 years=70% weightage or 70 marks
(iv)Other professional achievements
The department would assign 7 marks for “Outstanding”, 5.5 marks for “very Good” and 4 marks for “Good” grading in each ACR. The names of the meritorious candidates shall be forwarded by the departments to the Chief Secretary to Government, Haryana. The number of candidates to be recommended by the Department shall not exceed the number of candidates allocated to each department in the Annexure „A‟.
4. Chief Secretary to Government, Haryana shall forward all the recommendations to the Haryana Public Service Commission. The Commission shall examine all the recommendations received from Chief Secretary to Government Haryana and shall determine the suitability of candidates and shall forward a list of selected candidates, in order of merit and equal to the number of vacancies to the Government.
Number of recommendations allocated to various departments (Department wise vacancy):-Sr. No.
Name of Department
No. of Recommendations
3.Animal Husbandry and Dairying=3
4.Archaeology & Museums=1
10.Chief Electrical Inspector=1
11.Chief Settlement Commissioner=1
12.Consolidations of Holdings=1
18.Development and Panchayat=9
19.Economic & Statistical Analysis=1
25.Excise & Taxation=9
27.Electronic and Information Technology=1
28.Employment State Insurance=1
29.Financial Commissioner Revenue & Disaster Management=9
31.Food & Supplies=5
32.Forests and Wild Life=5
34.High Court of Punjab and Haryana=1
35.Home Guard and Civil Defence=1
38.Industries & Commerce=3
39.Industrial Training and Vocational Education=3
40.Institutional Finance and Credit Control=1
42.Information & Public Relation and Cultural Affairs=1
43.Inquiry Officer, Vigilance=1
45.Law & Legislative=1
48.Mines & Geology=1
52.Printing & Stationery=1
55.PWD (Public Health)=5
56.Public Service Commission=1
57.Renewable Energy Sources=1
59.Reproductive and Child Health=1
60.Science and Technology=1
61.Sports & Youth Affairs=1
62.Sports School, Rai=1
63.Social Justice and Empowerment=3
64.Supplies and Disposal=1
65.State Vigilance Bureau=1
66.State Legal Services Authority=1
70.Town & Country Planning and Urban Estates=5
73.Treasuries and Accounts=1
75.Urban Local Bodies=5
76.Welfare of SC & BC=1
77.Women and Child Development=5
Total Number of recommendations=199
Also attached date of birth proof
Also attach no enquiry/case pending against that candidate(you wil find this form in ACP file)
Apply through proper channel with forwarding (letter number)